Trust.Zone VPN Review 2021 – Has the Veteran Provider Still Got It?
In recent times, Virtual Private Network (VPN) is very much in demand. People around the globe are using VPN in their everyday life. It has almost become like a new network base. The ones who are using VPN usually put face in their services. It is a reliable service that secures your data and protects your data. However, they keep the data with themselves and don’t share it with the government. With past experiences, it is undeniable that the VPN has become a go-to for everyone. People are taking care of their privacy and security, and that is good. They also want constant speed, which is provided to them with the help of a VPN. That is why sticking to the VPN is not to lose to anyone.
VPNs are somehow like a firewall but with a different feature: they’re untraceable and anonymous. They’re beneficial at many times other than secure networks as they help save money on some subscriptions.
The use of VPN is constantly increasing. People are getting fascinated now and then with new plans and new features available. With the increase in cyber-crime, people are worried about their privacy and security. Thus, switching to VPNs is a better option for them.
In this review, we’ll take a look at a Trust.Zone VPN and check whether it’s as anonymous as it declares.
Trust.Zone VPN Review 2021: Is Trust.Zone VPN Good and Safe to Use?
Protecting your data is the primary goal of all VPNs. Even though it’s not that easy to find a suitable one, the variety of products available guarantees that it’s still possible to find the best option for us. Trust.Zone VPN might even be the one. The following section will cover different topics to ease your decision.
Trust.Zone VPN is a Seychelles-based VPN service. It provides all the facilities like any other VPN. It is one of the renowned VPN in current times. It gives a basic VPN but at a much better cost. It is an affordable and secured VPN. There is state-of-the-art encryption, making it highly secure. There is a 3-day trial available in this VPN. If you made a subscription and want to end it, then there is a 10-day money-back guarantee.
Trust.Zone VPN’s Pros and Cons
- They’re based in the Seychelles, which isn’t a part of any international surveillance alliance
- An affordable VPNs with attractive special offers
- Kill switch feature which protects your data while your connection is lost
- Access to Netflix
- 3-days free trial
We don’t like:
- No split tunneling, which means you can’t be on a private and a public network at the same time.
- No 24/7 live support chat
- Only five devices per license
- Users who seek 100% anonymity on the web and want their data to be protected from cyber threats and unsecured Wi-Fi hotspots
- Torrenting and access to some blocked sites
Features of Trust.Zone VPN
Data logging policy
The location of the Trust.Zone VPN Jurisdiction is Seychelles, and, as was mentioned above, they aren’t a part of any international surveillance alliance. To remind you, these alliances are present in three different locations.
- 5 Eyes Alliance: United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom
- 9 Eyes Alliance: 5 Eyes Plus Denmark, France, The Netherlands, Norway
- 14 Eyes Alliance: 9 Eyes Plus Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Sweden
These are risky places where the stealing of data is accessible. So this VPN might not work in these places in terms of security.
Trust.Zone VPN also doesn’t retain any of your web traffic or any other activity you’re going through; they only keep the address of your mailbox.
Trust.Zone VPN employs the Kill Switch feature. This feature ensures that you don’t have to worry about the VPN disconnecting, and all the information accidentally gets exposed (apps, websites, or software are shut down if the VPN cuts out). The Kill also ensures that your internet connection will remain safe and anonymous until the VPN connection is restored.
All principle platforms – such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS – are compatible with Trust.Zone VPN. You’ll enjoy an easy installation process and fast connection.
The most common question among the users is whether a provider works with Netflix. The answer for Trust.Zone VPN is yes. There’re servers located in the United States, Canada, the UK, and other European countries. However, their network isn’t that broad if compared to other VPN providers. So, you might be slightly disappointed if you’re trying to find a server in a specific country.
Trust.Zone VPN Reliability & Security. Is it safe enough?
Switching to a VPN is mostly about safety and privacy. In this case, Trust.Zone VPN has several features available that make it trustworthy.
- The code between the user’s device and the VPN service is highly encrypted.
- Open VPN protocol provides a secure tunnel between two points in a network though protocols are limited.
- The Kill Switch feature makes secures the IP address and data. This feature disconnects the device from the internet until VPN is available back online.
They don’t have an extensive network, but it has two hundred servers in 200 countries. In some cases, browsers ignore that you have a VPN and directly send the DNS request to your ISP. That is one of the ways of DNS leak.
- TrustZone protects users against DNS (Domain Name Server).
- With the Kill Switch Feature present in TrustZone, there is no chance of leakage of IP address. When you lost connection with the VPN, it automatically disconnects you from the internet. In this way, the IP address will not get revealed.
- It also protects users against WebRTC and keeps the identity anonymous and data secured.
Trust.Zone caused more minor delays while downloading on Windows, slowing down only by 14% compared to a 44% decrease on the Mac. As per upload speed, Trust.Zone slowed down only by 13% on Windows compared to 34% on Mac. So the Windows computer is performing better speed-wise.
How Much is Trust.Zone VPN Cost: Pricing Packages and Discounts
You can try it out three days for free and then decide which subscription option to choose:
- $3.33/month for one year (overall $39.95 billed annually)
- $2.33/month for two years (overall $55.99 billed annually)
As you can see, it’s one of the most affordable VPN providers price-wise.
Support and Customer Service
Support is one of the downsides of Trust.Zone VPN. You can only use the online help center by filling out an online form to get any help. As stated on the official website, before contacting support – which is available Monday – Friday, 9 A.M.-7 P.M. – you have to check the FAQ page with answers to the most commonly received questions. In case of any problems, they also ask you to try troubleshooting before contacting customer support. To my mind, it’s not the most client-oriented attitude.
Nevertheless, they usually get back to you within 24 hours, and they’re pretty detailed in answers.
How to Install Trust.Zone on Windows or Mac OS
Trust.Zone VPN software is easy to install too. It connects to your chosen VPN server location simply with one click. The software automatically selects the fastest and closest location of the VPN server for you. Trust.Zone VPN reconnects automatically when the connection drops.
The official website provides us with a great setup wizard. You have to choose: your operating system, preferred protocol, a VPN Zone closest to your current location. Then you’ll see a detailed step-by-step instructions guide, which will help you with the installation and launching.
You’ve read up till here and wondering whether Trust.Zone is the one suitable for you? Just a quick warm-up Trust.Zone provides an excellent speed throughout their server network. The server in the nearby location nearly maxed out the baseline bandwidth connection. It provided almost 155 Mbps and is not the fastest but one of the fastest. It’s one of the trustworthy sites. Trust.Zone is easy to use and is not at all complicated. It can access Netflix, Torrent, and other blocked content. Yes, they have limited customer support, and that’s the one problem people came through. But still, Trust.Zone is an outstanding VPN because
- It gives 100% anonymity on the web.
- It prevents cyber threats and keeps the user safe from prying eyes.
- Easy unblocking of any websites.
- It prevents your Internet Service Provider from seeing what you do.
If you like affordability, minimal logging police, and quick Windows speed, then the answer is yes. Trust.Zone VPN hits all the right notes for a VPN at an excellent price point. We may say that it’s a strong preference for a VPN.